Monday 18 October 2010

Questions for tattoo artist an Demi

Tattoo Artist


-Tell me about why you first became interested in tattoos + piercings
-What did the training involve if there was any?
-Tell me how long have you been doing tattoos and piercings
-Tell me about your tattoos and the meanings behind them
-Did you do any of your own tattoos?
-Have any of them ever gone wrong?
-Where do you get the ideas for your tattoos?
-Are all the tattoo designs in the shop designed by you?
-What is the most popular design?
-Do people design their own tattoos?
-What guidance do you give on designing?
-What's the most unusual tattoo or the strangest place to get one?
-Tell me about the process that you go through for each tattoo
-What are the inks that you use?
-On Average, how long does each size tattoo take?
-On average, how many tattoos do you perform a day?
-Has anyone ever not liked their tattoo?
-Do you think people are influenced by celebrities?
-Has anyone ever asked you for likes of a "David Beckham"?
-Do you enjoy your job as a whole?

Questions for Demi

-Tell me about your tattoos and piercings
-tell about when you got each of them done
-Who was it who did your tattoos and piercings?
-Tell me about the meanings behind your tattoos
-Tell me about your designs and why you chose them
-Do you get guidance from a professional tattoo artist?
-Who is it and what do they do?
-What does it feel like to perform a tattoo?
-Do you ever regret giving someone a tattoo just incase they don't like it?
-Has anyone ever not liked their tattoo?
-Tell me about where you get the ideas for your tattoos
-Tell about where you perform tattoos and piercings (the location)
-Do you practice regularly?
-What do you use to practice on?
-Tell me about your hobbies

No comments:

Post a Comment